Positive messaging is a key outcome of intense listening to employee voices.
In today's business world, one of the most important things a corporation can do is to invest in showing off its employees. Not only does this strategy help with retention and recruiting, but it also creates large amounts of goodwill within the community your employees serve.
One way to achieve this is through video marketing, internally or externally.
Video communications allow you to engage new audiences with your employees unique story serving as a positive light catalyst within their home region. These community touchpoint opportunities are a powerful tool that can be used to stay relevant with your employees and helps keep them engaged with your company initiatives. It also helps you build relationships with suppliers and customers because everyone loves the good guys.
Here are some tips on how to use video communications to improve your employee relations:
1. Use video communications to show off your real employees! Corporations should feature them prominently on your website and social media channels. This will help you connect with potential recruits and show them what your company is all about.
2. Use video communications to tell the stories of your employees' efforts in the community. This is a great way to stay in touch with your employees and keep them engaged with your company. It also helps you build relationships with suppliers and customers.
3. Use video communications to increase retention rates. When you invest in your employees, they are more likely to stick around. Corporations who value their employee contributions to the company use video communications in trainings and owned channels to help them feel more connected to the company.
4. Use video communications to improve morale. When you invest in your employees lives outside of work they feel appreciated and valued. This increases morale and leads to better performance overall in your teams. Video communications are the funnest way to build trust!
5. Use video communications to showcase your social responsibility, corporations who invest in capturing major donations and community impact work showoff how great it is to be a part of your team and want to do more business with you. We love to experience good deeds as humans.
As you can see, there are many benefits to using video communication as part of your employee relations strategy, and do consider that only 6 of 10 companies plan on using video marketing in 2023 per Statista. You can still be at the forefront of engaging companies, it is not too late, book a sales demo with us to plan your employee video engagement strategies for 2023 and beyond.
#videomarketing #b2bservices #b2bmarketing #b2bvideoengagement #marketing #retention #recruiting #nationwideb2b
Leave a Reply.
Your business needs video content more than ever. Check out our blog.