It surprises me when logistics and supply chain companies lose out on easy opportunities to expand marketing with a video partner.
Here is the problem:
- Companies are regularly allowing marketing and sales departments to spend $25K dollars on a single trade show event but won't spend $1k dollars to capture the investment on video.
- Company account executives and leadership are solely focused on one trade show with the goal of partnerships and building rapport.
- Failure to capture quality video and pictures of your high investment for future use.
Here is the value:
- Companies capturing content stand out from the crowd.
- Marketing and Sales leaders benefit from targeted engagement and improved sales experience with visual touch points.
- Original stock content builds familiarity, the familiarity needed to close more sales.
Here is the guarantee:
- Your company stands out with a trade show highlight reel.
- Tagging your clients, prospects and partners in social media post builds trust.
- Recycling and preparing trade show content for next year will be much easier with richer visuals to share.
Stop looking at pictures and videos of other people and become the interest of the conversation. You can simply become more engaging by adding personality to your business.
Comment here or Books a sales demo to learn how we make the most out of your companies marketing investments.
Your business needs video content more than ever. Check out our blog.